- 1. Print Resolution: Ink droplets can be placed with a minimum pitch of 1/4800 inch
- 2. Mono Print Speed: A4 document print speed on plain paper is measured based on average of ESAT in Office Category Test of ISO/IEC 24734 standard.
- 3. Colour Print Speed: A4 document print speed on plain paper is measured based on average of ESAT in Office Category Test of ISO/IEC 24734 standard.
- 4. Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 2471standard. Values obtained by continuous printing.
- 5. Cartridge Yield (Photo print): Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 29102. Values obtained by continuous printing.
- 6. Scanner Resolution (Optical): Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution based on ISO 14473 standard. When scanning in high resolution, the maximum scan size is restricted.
- 7. A4 Scan Speed: Colour document scan speed is measured with ISO/IEC 24735 Annex C Test Chart A. Scan speed indicates the time measured between pressing the scan button of the scanner driver and the on-screen status display turns off.
- 8. Copy Speed: Colour document copy speed is measured based on average of sFCOT and sESAT in Performance Test of ISO/IEC 29183 standard.
- 9. Software Included: Full HD Movie Print is available for MOV and MP4 movie files created by select Canon digital cameras and camcorders. Requires installation of software bundled with Canon video or digital camera, from which the movie was captured. MOV files require: ZoomBrowser EX / ImageBrowser (version 6.5 or later), MP4 files require: ImageBrowser EX (version 1.0 or later).
- ² Easy-WebPrint EX requires Internet Explorer 8 or later
- 10. Acoustic Noise Levels: When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern on 10x15cm Photo Paper Plus Glossy II using default settings.
- 11. Power Consumption: When copying ISO/JIS-SCID N2 (printed by inkjet printer) on A4 size plain paper using default settings.
- 12. DISCLAIMER: All specifications subject to change without notice.
- Print speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc.
- Ink yield may vary depending on texts/photos printed, applications software used, print mode and type of paper used. For yield information see www.canon-europe.com/ink/yield
- Scan speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, scan mode settings and document size etc.
- Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warming up time.
- All brand and product names are trademarks of their respective companies.
- Microsoft, Windows and the Windows logo are trademarks, or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.